Even if you have a great blog website for users to view but they cannot do any reservations then it will not benefit you.
2. Click the More tab and choose Generate URL Link.
3. Copy the link of the booking engine page.
4. Copy the code below and put your booking URL into the space provided.
**It should look something like this after putting the booking engine link in.
src="https://softinn.azurewebsites.net/BookHotelRoom/Web?hotelId=1" width="100%" height="800">
5. Open your Blogger account.
Select new post and click HTML. Paste the code with the booking engine URL into the new post.
6. Then click Compose to view and this is how it should show up in your blog.
Then click Save and Publish.
Here is how it should appear on your blog when you click Preview.
Now you can add booking engine to your Blogspot account for your homestay reservation.
Your customers can now do booking anytime anywhere. Hope this helps!
Not using Softinn yet? Click here to signup with us for free!