Website Weil Hotel
- Ensure smooth running of the front desk day to day operations.
- Ensure that the highest standard of service and the best possible guest experience are achieved and maintained.
- Established and maintaining professional relationship with hotel guests and patrons.
- Strong network with various strategic business partners, potential customer / agencies.
- Resourceful, creative person who thinks out of the box.
- Contributes with meaningful and workable strategies to the operation and Hotel management.
- Mindful of budgets and managing expenses effectively
- Possess at least Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- A minimum of eight (8) years front desk experience preferably with Hospitality and Leisure markets with at least 2 years in Managerial position
- Must have a proven professional guest relations track record in high-end luxurious hotel of the hospitality industry
- In-depth background in all aspects of front desk, reservation, guest service and concierge services.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, presentation skills and diplomacy are crucial in the day-to-day job function.
- Self-directed and self-motivated and proactive leadership skills
- Ability to effectively create and design innovative strategies to continuously enhance guest experience.
- Comprehensive analytical, planning, organizational and negotiation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org