Hello Softinn Subscribers from Indonesia! Softinn offers flexibility to our Subscribers to choose which booking payment setting he/she prefers to use. The flexibility is only offered to our merchants who have paid for Softinn’s subscription plan (exclude free and trial plans). There are 3 options in booking payment setting, which are as below:
(1) Collected by Softinn;
(2) Collected by You (Host);
(3) Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)
The table below summarizes the comparison between these 3 options:
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to setup booking payment setting for Indonesian subscriber on Softinn Extranet
Steps to Setup Booking Payment Setting for Indonesian Subscriber on Softinn Extranet
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Click on “MORE”
Step 4 : Choose “Payment Gateway Setting”
Step 5: Choose either one of the payment setting you prefer (i.e.: Collected by Softinn/Collected by You/ Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)
Step 6: Click on “Save Changes” after selected the option
EXTRA Steps for Option: “Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)”:
Step 7: Apply for an Indonesian payment gateway account with one/more of our partnering payment gateway providers. Check out the guide below on how to apply for a payment gateway account:
- How to Apply for Payment Gateway Account with iPay88 Indonesia
- How to Apply for Payment Gateway Account with DOKU
- How to Apply for Payment Gateway Account with Midtrans
Step 8: Once you have obtained the payment gateway Key or ID from the gateway service provider, insert the Key or ID to payment gateway setting “Live” account on Softinn Extranet. (as per screenshot 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 below).
Click “SAVE”. You may then test the payment page if you want to.
Screenshot 2.1: Midtrans Settings
Screenshot 2.2: Doku Settings
Screenshot 2.3: iPay88 Settings
3. You can choose to turn Enabled / Disabled either ONE of the payment gateway accounts, as you wish (as per screenshot 3.1 below). Click “Save Changes” once done.
Screenshot 3.1: Enable or Disable Option
If you choose “Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)”, you would need to take note on :
- How to handle booking Cancellation & Refund requests. We have compiled a simple flowchart as a guide for you on how to handle booking Cancellation & Refund requests
- How to handle credit card chargeback case, if any. We have also compiled a simple flowchart as a guide for you on how to handle chargeback case
Let’s choose your preferred booking payment setting on Softinn Extranet today!