- Go to to https://wordpress.org/plugins/softinn-booking-engine/
Click the “Download” button to download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel.
Click “Plugins” located at the sidebar.
- Click “Add New”.
- Click “Upload Plugin”.
- Click “Choose File”.
In the pop-up dialog, select the plugin zip file that you have downloaded.
Click “Install now”.
- After installation is complete, click “Activate Plugin”
- Back at the plugin page, scroll down to find “Softinn Booking Engine” plugin
- Fill in your hotel ID, select your colour theme and copy the shortcode.
Click “Save settings” to save.
You can get your hotel ID by logging in to https://booking.mysoftinn.com/
Go to the “More” tab, and click “Generate URL Link”.
- Paste the short code in your page where you want the booking engine to show up.
This is how it looks on the page.
To add Softinn widget to your page,Go to “Appearance”, “Widgets”, and drag “Softinn Calendar” to your sidebar or page.
This is how it will appear on the page.
Congratulations, you have successfully added Softinn Booking Engine to your page.
Leave us a review at
Enjoy the plugin and thank you for reading!
Leave A Comment?