Sedim Eco Resort is located at the Sedim River which is 45 minutes drive away from Butterworth. Tree Top Walk which is the world’s longest canopy route is within walking distance. The resort is equipped with a variety of facilities to accommodate visitors with chalets based on a traditional village or chalet concept.
Overall Design Concept of the Resort Website
Sedim Eco Resort is a resort in Kedah with good quality service and a comfortable stay.
- Kampung Sungai Buloh, Sungai Sedim, 09700, Karangan, Kedah.
- Average Price (per night):
- From MYR 130++
- Sedim Eco Resort choose Softinn
- to run it’s official website,
- to increase direct bookings,
- to collect pre-payment for bookings,
- to adopt latest web technologies (Cloud Server, SSL and CDN),
- to run marketing campaigns using promo codes system,
- and to distribute its room inventories via OTAs.