Hello Softinn PMS users!
Check out this video to find out more on how to create a group of reservations in Softinn PMS.
Scenario : Imagine that your hotel received a group tour for 5 units of Villa Room and 6 units of Superior Room for 3 nights.
The booking was made under the name of a Company called “Happy Tour & Travel”.
Steps to Create Group Reservations in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Log in to Softinn PMS.
Step 2 : Select the correct property.
Step 3 : Click on “Create Reservation” to create a new reservation.
Step 4 : Firstly, you may select the booking source and then insert guest’s details in the Main Contact section.
Step 5 : After that, you may choose the check-in & out dates and select the room types.
Step 6 : After that, you may click on the “Randomly select room numbers”, and then insert 5 units for Villa Room and 6 units for Superior Room for the system to allocate rooms for you randomly.
- Of course, you have the option to unselect a room number and reassign another room, as you wish.
Step 7 : Furthermore, if you would like to fill in the room guest details for each room, just click on the “Add Remark & Room Guest” and then insert the room guest details accordingly.
Step 8 : For the room charges & taxes, you may just select a rate plan, or insert the daily rates by clicking on the “Dollar” sign icon. Tick the applicable taxes, if any.
- Another quick option is to click on the “quickly select the room rates and taxes for rooms by room type”. Then, select the room type and thereafter the applicable rate plan for that room type.
- In the event you would like to offer a special rate to your customer, you can do it by clicking on the “Dollar” sign icon to override the daily rates.
- You may click on the “Set rates by weekdays / weekend” to insert the desired rates.’Once set, click on “Apply to Selected Rooms” button. The system will automatically apply the rates to the rooms.’
- For your information: The access to override daily rates is restricted by user access role.
Step 9 : If you would like to record payment received from the guest, you may click on the “Pencil” icon from the “Total Payment Collected” section.
Step 10 : Likewise, if you have collected a refundable security deposit from the guest, you may record it by clicking on the “Pencil” icon from the “Total Deposit Collected” section.
Step 11 : Once all the information has been filled in, you can click on the “Save” icon in green to save the reservation.
Now, the group reservation has successfully been added.
Hope this video helps you on how to add a