Hello Softinn PMS user & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber!
After the setup the Room Type & Rate Plan completed, you can proceed with the Channel Mapping and Room Mapping in Softinn PMS.
Before you start to map Softinn Channel Manager to OTAs, please make sure that you have :
- Completed setup the Room Type and Rate Plan in Softinn PMS
- Completed your OTAs listing for your property
Softinn Channel Manager is connected to 40 over OTAs. Each of the mapping process will be different for each OTAs.
In this guide, we will show how you could proceed with the channel mapping to the Booking.com.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to do Channel Mapping and Room Mapping for Booking.com in Softinn PMS :
Steps to do Channel Mapping on Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Go to ‘Setup‘ & click ‘General‘
Step 4 : Click ‘Booking Source‘
You will see ‘Channel Mapping’ if you’re Softinn Channel Manager subscriber.
Map with Booking.com:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Select ‘Booking.com‘
Step 2 : Click ‘+‘ icon
Step 3 : Before you proceed for Channel Mapping, you need to enable connection via Booking.com Extranet first.
- Go to Booking.com Extranet & login to your account
- Click ‘Account‘
- Click ‘Connectivity Provider‘
- Choose the connectivity provider : OTASwitch
- Complete the agreement and click on ‘Request Connection‘
Inform Softinn Account Manager of your hotel Property Name and Property ID to request approval. Once Softinn has accepted your request, go back to Softinn Channel Mapping page to continue the channel mapping.
Step 4 : Insert your Booking.com Channel Hotel ID
Step 5 : Select the room type that you sell on the Booking.com
Step 6 : Select the currency (it must be the same currency you set in Booking.com)
Step 7 : Select Rate
- Net : If rates is Net (without commission)
- Sell : If rate pushed is Gross
Step 8 : Put the status ‘Inactive‘ until you have done the room mapping. Click ‘Save‘
Channel mapping with Booking.com is successfully done!
Step 9 : To do the Room Mapping, click ‘Map‘
- To connect another Room Type if any, to Booking.com, you may click Green ‘Key’ icon
Step 10 : Select Rate plan that you sell on Booking.com
Step 11 : Select the PMS Rate Plan & Select the Number of Guest
- Select the same rate plan with Booking.com account
- Make sure the info you update here is the same with Booking.com account
Step 12 : Click ‘Save‘
Room mapping with Booking.com is successfully done!
- Before you flushed the information to Booking.com, change the status to ‘Active‘ first
- After the status was turned to ‘Active‘, all the availability and rate plan in Softinn Channel Manager will be pushed to Booking.com
- The information will be flushed to Booking.com within 2-3 minutes
Let’s start using Softinn Channel Manager today!