Hello Softinn PMS user & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber!
After the setup the Room Type & Rate Plan is completed, you can proceed with the Channel Mapping and Room Mapping in Softinn PMS.
Before you start to map Softinn Channel Manager to OTAs, please make sure that you have :
- Completed setup the Room Type and Rate Plan in Softinn PMS
- Completed your OTAs listing for your property
Softinn Channel Manager is connected to 40 over OTAs. The mapping process will be different for each OTAs.
In this guide, we will show how you could proceed with the channel mapping to Ctrip or Trip.com.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to do Channel Mapping and Room Mapping for Ctrip or Trip.com in Softinn PMS :
Steps to do Channel Mapping for Ctrip or Trip.com on Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Go to ‘Setup‘ & click ‘General‘
Step 4 : Click ‘Booking Source‘
You will see ‘Channel Mapping’ if you’re Softinn Channel Manager subscriber.
Mapping with Ctrip or Trip.com:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Select ‘Trip.com‘
Step 2 : Click ‘+‘ icon
Step 3 : You may refer to the Mapping Guide by clicking the ‘Mapping Guide’ button
Step 4 : Email to your Hotel’s Trip.com Market Manager (whom the Hotel signed the contract with) and request to enable ‘Softinn’ as channel manager
- In your email to Ctrip, you also need to request for 2 way connection (including booking delivery)
- You’ll need to request to map Trip.com with Softinn Channel Manager
- You’ll need to request Channel Manager Hotel ID, XML Username & XML Password
- NOTE: If your Trip.com XML password contains special characters, we advise you to change your XML password to avoid using special characters. This is to prevent interruption in establishing the channel connection. To change your XML password, please reach out to your Trip.com market manager.
Step 5 : Your Trip.com Market Manager will revert in email to inform you about the connectivity status & provide the following details:
- Rates Plan Name
- Rates Plan ID
Note : Inform us once you have received the email reply from your Trip.com Market Manager
Step 6 : Go to Softinn PMS to setup Channel Mapping and Room Mapping
Step 7 : Insert your Trip.com Channel Hotel ID
Step 8 : Insert XML Username & XML Password that you’ve received from your Trip.com Market Manager
- Note : XML Username & XML Password is your Trip.com Extranet login username & password
- Note : Avoid using XML password that contains special characters
Step 9 : Select the Room type that you sell on Trip.com
Step 10 : Select Rate either Net or Sell
Step 11 : Put the status ‘Inactive’ until you’ve done the room mapping
Step 12 : Click ‘Save‘
Channel mapping with Trip.com is successfully done!
Step 13 : Next, you need to do Room Mapping, click ‘Map’
Step 14 : Select the rate plan that you sell on Trip.com
Step 15 : Select the PMS Rate Plan
- Select the same rate plan with Trip.com account
Step 16 : Select the no. of guest
- Make sure the info you update here is the same as Trip.com account
Step 17 : Click ‘Save‘
Room Mapping with Trip.com is successfully done!
Step 18 : Make sure the Price & Availability are pushed from PMS and reflected correctly in Trip.com Extranet
- Before you flush the information to Trip.com, change the status to ‘Active‘ first
- After the status was turned to ‘Active‘, all the availability and rate plans in Softinn Channel Manager will be pushed to Trip.com
- The information will be flushed to Trip.com within 2-3 minutes
Let’s start to do Channel Mapping & Room Mapping for Trip.com! 🙂