Hello Softinn PMS user & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber!
After the setup the Room Type & Rate Plan completed, you can proceed with the Channel Mapping and Room Mapping in Softinn PMS.
Before you start to map Softinn Channel Manager to OTAs, please make sure that you have :
- Completed setup the Room Type and Rate Plan in Softinn PMS
- Completed your OTAs listing for your property
Softinn Channel Manager is connected to 40 over OTAs. Each of the mapping process will be different for each OTAs.
In this guide, we will show how you could proceed with the channel mapping to the Ctrip.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to do Channel Mapping and Room Mapping for Ctrip in Softinn PMS :
Steps to do Channel Mapping on Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Go to ‘Setup‘ & click ‘General‘
Step 4 : Click ‘Booking Source‘
You will see ‘Channel Mapping’ if you’re Softinn Channel Manager subscriber.
Map with Ctrip:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Select ‘Ctrip‘
Step 2 : Click ‘+‘ icon
Step 3 : You may refer to the Mapping Guide by clicking the ‘Mapping Guide’ button
Step 4 : Email to your Hotel Ctrip Market Manager (whom the Hotel signed the contract with) and request to enable ‘Softinn’ as channel manager
- In your email to Ctrip, you also need to request for 2 way connection (including booking delivery)
- You’ll need to request to map Ctrip with Softinn Channel Manager
- You’ll need to request Channel Hotel ID, XML Username & XML Password
Step 5 : Your Ctrip Market Manager will revert in email to inform you about the connectivity status & provide the following details:
- Rates Plan Name
- Rates Plan ID
Note : Inform your Market Manager in Softinn once you receive the email reply from your Ctrip Market Manager
Step 6 : Go to Softinn PMS to setup Channel Mapping and Room Mapping
Step 7 : Insert your Ctrip Channel Hotel ID
Step 8 : Insert XML Username & XML Password that you’ve received from your Ctrip Market Manager
- Note : XML Username & XML Password is your Ctrip Extranet login username & password
Step 9 : Select the Room type that you sell on Ctrip
Step 10 : Select Rate either Net or Sell
Step 11 : Put the status ‘Inactive’ until you’ve done the room mapping
Step 12 : Click ‘Save‘
Channel mapping with Ctrip is successfully done!
Step 13 : Next, you need to do Room Mapping, click ‘Map’
Step 14 : Select the rate plan that you sell on Ctrip
Step 15 : Select the PMS Rate Plan
- Select the same rate plan with Ctrip account
Step 16 : Select the no. of guest
- Make sure the info you update here is the same as Ctrip account
Step 17 : Click ‘Save‘
Room Mapping with Ctrip is successfully done!
Step 18 : Make sure the Price & Availability are pushed from PMS and reflected correctly in Ctrip Extranet
- Before you flush the information to Ctrip, change the status to ‘Active‘ first
- After the status was turned to ‘Active‘, all the availability and rate plan in Softinn Channel Manager will be pushed to Ctrip
- The information will be flushed to Ctrip within 2-3 minutes
Let’s start to do Channel Mapping & Room Mapping for Ctrip! 🙂