Hello Softinn PMS user & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber!
fter the setup the Room Type & Rate Plan completed, you can proceed with the Channel Mapping and Room Mapping in Softinn PMS.
Before you start to map Softinn Channel Manager to OTAs, please make sure that you have :
- Completed setup the Room Type and Rate Plan in Softinn PMS
- Completed your OTAs listing for your property
Softinn Channel Manager is connected to 40 over OTAs. Each of the mapping process will be different for each OTAs.
In this guide, we will show how you could proceed with the channel mapping to the Didatravel.
Let’s check out this video to find out how you could proceed the channel mapping to Didatravel :
Steps to do Channel Mapping on Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Go to ‘Setup‘ & click ‘General‘
Step 4 : Click ‘Booking Source & Connectivity‘
You will see ‘Channel Mapping’ if you’re Softinn Channel Manager subscriber.
Map with Didatravel:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Select ‘Didatravel‘
Step 2 : Click ‘+‘ icon
Step 3 : Select the Room type that you sell on Didatravel
Step 4 : Select the currency (it must be the same currency you set in Didatravel)
Step 5 : Select Rate either Net or Sell
Step 6: Put the status ‘Inactive’ until you’ve done the room mapping
Step 7 : Click ‘Save‘
Channel mapping with Didatravel is successfully done!
Step 8 : Next, you need to do Room Mapping, click ‘Map’
Step 9 : Select the PMS Rate Plan
Step 10: Select the no. of guest
- Make sure the info you update here is the same as Didatravel account
Step 11 : Click ‘Save‘
Room Mapping with Didatravel is successfully done!
Step 12 : After that, click on the “Channel Mapping” to change the status from “Inactive” to “Active”.
Step 13 : Once the connection is Active, email to your Didatravel Market Manager (whom the Hotel signed the contract with) and request to enable “Staah” as Channel Manager.
- At the moment, Softinn is leveraging the technical platform of Didatravel-Staah in channel connectivity
- Hence, when you contact your Hotel Didatravel Market Manager in email, please mention ‘Staah’ as your connectivity partner
- In addition, you will need to provide the Hotel Partner ID to Didatravel Account Manager for them to establish the connection.
- If Didatravel team encounter any technical problem, they can reach out to SU team.
This is where you can get your Hotel Partner ID :
Step 14 : Once Didatravel Account Manager has established the connection, all the availability and rate plan in Softinn channel manager will be pushed to Didatravel.
- The information will be flushed to Didatravel within 2-3 minutes
- Do inform Softinn Account Manager once you have receive the response for Didatravel Market Manager that the connection has been established.
Let’s start to do channel mapping and room mapping for Didatravel!