Hello Softinn PMS user & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber!
After the setup the Room Type & Rate Plan completed, you can proceed with the Channel Mapping and Room Mapping in Softinn PMS.
Before you start to map Softinn Channel Manager to OTAs, please make sure that you have :
- Completed setup the Room Type and Rate Plan in Softinn PMS
- Completed your OTAs listing for your property
Softinn Channel Manager is connected to 40 over OTAs. Each of the mapping process will be different for each OTAs.
In this guide, we will show how you could proceed with the channel mapping to the Expedia.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to do Channel Mapping and Room Mapping for Expedia in Softinn PMS :
Steps to do Channel Mapping on Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Go to ‘Setup‘ & click ‘General‘
Step 4 : Click ‘Booking Source‘
You will see ‘Channel Mapping’ if you’re Softinn Channel Manager subscriber.
Map with Expedia:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Select ‘Expedia‘
Step 2 : Click ‘+‘ icon
Step 3 : You may refer to the Mapping Guide by clicking the ‘Mapping Guide’ button
Step 4 : Enable connection via Expedia Extranet
- Go to Rooms and Rates and click ‘Connectivity Settings‘
- Delete the existing setup if you’re connected to another channel manager service provider
- Next, search ‘Softinn’ and select as new service provider
- If you’re not connected to any channel manager service provider, search ‘Softinn’ and select as new service provider
- Checkbox for both Availability & Booking retrieval and click ‘Submit’
Step 5 : Inform your Market Manager in Softinn once you’ve turned on the connectivity on Expedia Extranet
Step 6 : Go to Softinn PMS to setup Channel Mapping and Room Mapping
Step 7 : Insert your Expedia Channel Hotel ID
Step 8 : Select Rooms type that you sell on Expedia
Step 9 : Select the preferred currency for your Hotel
Step 10 : Select Rate Pricing either Room Based or Occupancy Based
Step 11 : Select the Rate either Net or Sell
Step 12 : Put the status ‘Inactive‘ until you’ve done the room mapping
Step 13 : Insert Markdown Tax Percentage
Step 14 : Click ‘Save‘
Channel mapping with Expedia is successfully done!
Step 15 : Next, you need to do Room Mapping, click ‘Map’
Step 16 : Select the rate plan that you sell on Expedia
Step 17 : Select the PMS Rate Plan
- Select the same rate plan with Expedia account
Step 18 : Select the no. of guest
- Make sure the info you update here is the same with Expedia account
Step 19 : Click ‘Save‘
Room Mapping with Expedia is successfully done!
Step 20 : Make sure the Price & Availability are pushed from PMS and reflected correctly in Expedia Extranet
- Before you flush the information to Booking.com, change the status to ‘Active‘ first
- After the status was turned to ‘Active‘, all the availability and rate plan in Softinn Channel Manager will be pushed to Expedia
- The information will be flushed to Expedia within 2-3 minutes
Let’s start to do Channel Mapping & Room Mapping for Expedia! 🙂