Hello Softinn PMS user & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber!
After the setup the Room Type & Rate Plan completed, you can proceed with the Channel Mapping and Room Mapping in Softinn PMS.
Before you start to map Softinn Channel Manager to OTAs, please make sure that you have :
- Completed setup the Room Type and Rate Plan in Softinn PMS
- Completed your OTAs listing for your property
Softinn Channel Manager is connected to 40 over OTAs. Each of the mapping process will be different for each OTAs.
In this guide, we will show how you could proceed with the channel mapping to the Tiket.com.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to do Channel Mapping and Room Mapping for Tiket.com in Softinn PMS :
Steps to do Channel Mapping on Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Go to ‘Setup‘ & click ‘General‘
Step 4 : Click ‘Booking Source‘
You will see ‘Channel Mapping’ if you’re Softinn Channel Manager subscriber.
Map with Tiket.com:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Select ‘Tiket‘
Step 2 : Click ‘+‘ icon
Step 3 : You may refer to the Mapping Guide by clicking the ‘Mapping Guide’ button
Step 4 : Email to your Hotel Tiket.com Market Manager (whom the Hotel signed the contract with) and request to enable ‘OTASWITCH’ as channel manager
- Hence, when you contact your Hotel Tiket.com Market Manager in email, please mention ‘OTASWITCH’ as your connectivity partner
- You’ll need to request Property ID and Hotel Key
Step 5 : Your Tiket.com Market Manager will revert in email to inform you about the connectivity status & provide the following details:
- Property ID
- Hotel Key
Note : Inform your Market Manager in Softinn once you receive the email replied from your Tiket.com Market Manager
Step 6 : Go to Softinn PMS to setup Channel Mapping and Room Mapping
Step 7 : Insert your Tiket.com Channel Hotel ID
Step 8 : Select the Room type that you sell on Tiket.com
Step 9 : Select the currency (it must be the same currency you set in Tiket.com)
Step 10 : Select Rate either Net or Sell
Step 11 : Put the status ‘Inactive’ until you’ve done the room mapping
Step 12 : Insert Markdown Tax Percentage
Step 13 : Click ‘Save‘
Channel mapping with Tiket.com is successfully done!
Step 14 : Next, you need to do Room Mapping, click ‘Map’
Step 15 : Select the rate plan that you sell on Tiket.com
Step 16 : Select the PMS Rate Plan
- Select the same rate plan with Tiket.com account
Step 17 : Select the no. of guest
- Make sure the info you update here is the same as Tiket.com account
Step 18 : Click ‘Save‘
Room Mapping with Tiket.com is successfully done!
Step 19 : Make sure the Price & Availability are pushed from PMS and reflected correctly in Tiket.com Extranet
- Before you flush the information to Tiket.com, change the status to ‘Active‘ first
- After the status was turned to ‘Active‘, all the availability and rate plan in Softinn Channel Manager will be pushed to Tiket.com
- The information will be flushed to Tiket.com within 2-3 minutes
Let’s start to do Channel Mapping & Room Mapping for Tiket.com! 🙂