Hello Softinn PMS user & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber!
After the setup the Room Type & Rate Plan completed, you can proceed with the Channel Mapping and Room Mapping in Softinn PMS.
Before you start to map Softinn Channel Manager to OTAs, please make sure that you have :
- Completed setup the Room Type and Rate Plan in Softinn PMS
- Completed your OTAs listing for your property
Softinn Channel Manager is connected to 40 over OTAs. Each of the mapping process will be different for each OTAs.
In this guide, we will show how you could proceed with the channel mapping to the Traveloka.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to do Channel Mapping and Room Mapping for Traveloka in Softinn PMS :
Steps to do Channel Mapping on Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Go to ‘Setup‘ & click ‘General‘
Step 4 : Click ‘Booking Source‘
You will see ‘Channel Mapping’ if you’re Softinn Channel Manager subscriber.
Map with Traveloka:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Select ‘Traveloka‘
Step 2 : Click ‘+‘ icon
Step 3 : You may refer to the Mapping Guide by clicking the ‘Mapping Guide’ button
Step 4 : Email to your Hotel Traveloka Market Manager (whom the Hotel signed the contract with) and request to enable ‘Staah’ as channel manager
- At the moment, Softinn is leveraging the technical platform of Traveloka-Staah in channel connectivity
- Hence, when you contact your Hotel Traveloka Market Manager in email, please mention ‘Staah’ as your connectivity partner
- You’ll need to request Tera ID and Mapping Code / Hotel Code
Step 5 : Your Traveloka Market Manager will revert in email to inform you about the connectivity status & provide the following details:
- Tera ID
- Mapping Code / Hotel Code
- Forward a copy of the email replied from your Traveloka Market Manager to your Softinn Market Manager, so that we could liaise with Traveloka for the backend process
Step 6 : Go to Softinn PMS to setup Channel Mapping and Room Mapping
Step 7 : Insert your Traveloka Channel Hotel ID
Step 8 : Select the Room type that you sell on Traveloka
Step 9 : Select the currency (it must be the same currency you set in Traveloka)
Step 10 : Select Rate either Net or Sell
Step 11 : Put the status ‘Inactive’ until you’ve done the room mapping
Step 12 : Click ‘Save‘
Channel mapping with Traveloka is successfully done!
Step 13 : Next, you need to do Room Mapping, click ‘Map’
Step 14 : Select the rate plan that you sell on Traveloka
Step 15 : Select the PMS Rate Plan
- Select the same rate plan with Traveloka account
Step 16 : Select the no. of guest
- Make sure the info you update here is the same as Traveloka account
Step 17 : Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for Fixed Min Stay
Step 18 : Click ‘Save‘
Room Mapping with Traveloka is successfully done!
Step 19 : Make sure the Price & Availability are pushed from PMS and reflected correctly in Traveloka Extranet
- Before you flush the information to Tiraveloka, change the status to ‘Active‘ first
- After the status was turned to ‘Active‘, all the availability and rate plan in Softinn Channel Manager will be pushed to Traveloka
- The information will be flushed to Traveloka within 2-3 minutes
Let’s start to do Channel Mapping & Room Mapping for Traveloka! 🙂