Hello Softinn PMS user!
Booking Lead Time Report by Room Type shows the average booking lead time for each Room Type based on the Booking Creation Date and Check-In Date.
Check out this video to find out where to view Booking Lead Time Report by Room Type in Softinn PMS.
Where to View Booking Lead Time Report by Room Type:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click “OTHERS” and click “REPORT”
Step 4 : Click “Booking Lead Time Report by Room Type”
Step 5 : Choose the correct date range, whether it’s by Check-In date or Booking Creation date.
- Note that by default, the data includes all reservation status except canceled, no-show and deleted reservations. You may include those reservations using the filter, if needed.
Step 6 : From the stacked bar chart, you would be able to view the trend of the number of bookings based on the booking lead time (in days)
- For each bar, you can view the breakdown by Room Type.
- You can compare the data with “Previous Month”, “Previous Period” or “Custom Period”. The data comparison is shown in a pie chart.
Step 7 : The report provides a table that shows :
- The total reservations for each Room Type based on the booking lead time
- Average booking lead time for each Room Type
- Total Room Price before and after tax
- Average room price before tax
- Total room nights for each booking lead time
Step 8 : You may export the table in “PDF” by clicking the “PDF” icon.
- You may view the list of reservations by clicking on the data for each respective Room Type
- There are links that can redirect you to Booking Lead Time Report by Booking Source and Booking Lead Time Report by Nationality.