Hello Softinn PMS users!
As a hotel manager, you may be interested to know the total no. of guests served in a month or a year by their state and country of residence.
You can get this piece of information from the Guest Report By State & Country Occupancy in Softinn PMS.
Watch the following video guide on where to get the Guest Report By State & Country Occupancy in Softinn PMS :
Steps to View Guest Report by State & Country in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click “OTHERS” and click “REPORT”
Step 4 : This report is accessible through the “Manager” report bucket. Select “Manager” bucket, and select the “Guest Report by State & Country”
Step 5 : Guest Report by State & Country data is generated from Folio Applicable Date
Step 6 : You can filter the Report based on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or custom date range
Step 7 : You also can filter by the guests’ country of residence, if you want to
- From the bar chart, you would know which countries your guests were coming from the date range that you have chosen
- Besides, from the chart, you would also know how much the total room revenue, no. of guests, and no. of room nights sold by the guests’ country of residence
- The report also provides a table with a list of your hotel guest’s state and country of residence
- From the table, you can see the total no. of room nights sold, total no. of guests, and total room revenue
- Click on the “Revenue” figure, you will be redirected to a breakdown of the relevant folios. You will be redirected to the Revenue Report & Forecast Breakdown
Step 8 : You may also export the table in excel by clicking on the “Excel” icon
Hope this video helps you on where to view Guest Report By State & Country Occupancy in Softinn PMS 🙂
Leave A Comment?