Hello Softinn PMS user! As a hotel manager or supervisor, sometimes you may want to know the history logs of a specific reservation or a folio.
In Softinn PMS, you can view the Activity Log to learn ‘Who-Did-What-at-When’ for a Guest Folio.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out where you can view the activity log report in a Guest Folio on Softinn PMS:
Steps to View Activity Log of a Specific Guest Folio in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click on the ‘Reservation‘ tab.
Step 4 : Select Folio No. to go to the guest folio.
Step 5 : On the guest folio, click on ‘View Activity Log’
NOTE : On the Activity Log, if the changes were made by the system itself, there will be no email address stated. But if the changes were made by a user, the user’s email address will be recorded.
Step 6 : You can view the Activity Log and activities done by users in your selected guest folio.
Step 7 : The text in green refers to the specific Reservation No. or Folio No. You may click on it to view the reservation/guest folio details
Step 8 : You may click the Action ‘i‘ icon button, to view the details of the changes made.
- On this page, you will be able to view the activities done by your staff
- You’ll able to see the Activity Log type, user email details, the date and time for the activity
- You’ll see what the user had done to the reservation
- You’ll be able to view when your staff has checked in, checked out, edited the reservation, or reinstated the guest folio.
- You can view the Original Data and Edited Data. For example, Reservation Status has been changed from ‘Arrival’ to ‘Checked In’
- You also can view what time your staff checked in the guest
- You’ll able to see when your staff adds or edits the payment or charges to the Guest Folio
With this Activity Logs in the Guest Folio, it helps you when it comes to knowing ‘Who-Did-What-at-When’ at the guest folio itself.
Hope this video helps you on where to view the Activity Logs of a specific Guest Folio on Softinn PMS 🙂