Hi there! Here’s a post to explain a bit about what has changed (at least the major ones) in the latest release.
- We can now link the allotments between our Booking Engine (BE) and our Property Management System (PMS)!
- If you go to the General Settings page in PMS, you’ll be able to see a nifty little section named “Softinn Booking Engine Setting”.
- That’s where you can decide whether to enable this feature or not (it’s disabled by default).
- If this feature is enabled, reservations created in the PMS will affect the unit allotment in the BE accordingly! So if you create a reservation, the allotment in the BE will be reduced, and if you cancel one, the allotment will be increased. Editing reservations will also update them accordingly.
- Next, we have some changes in our Extranet sign-in page. Those keen-eyed users may have already noticed that the Yahoo sign-in button is no longer there. To put it simply, this is due to some updates in Yahoo’s login system that we are not able to support yet. We’ll put the button back as soon as we’re able to!
That’s all we have for now. We’ll continue posting updates as we continue improving our system!
Thanks for reading!