- Is there an API to cancel a reservation?
- All reservations created on PMS will automatically be cancelled by the system (upon night audit) if the guest didn’t check in.
- The hotel may also cancel the reservation manually using the PMS
- Is it possible to get the reservation using the OTA reservation number?
- We suggest using the GetArrivalBetweenDateRange to retrieve the list of guest arrivals and then filter in your app by using the Reservation.OTACode.
- We will include this in the upcoming version 2.
- How do I record payment to a guest folio?
- You may post a payment using the RecordPayment endpoint. The payment will be posted to the guest folio of the provided ReservationItemId.
- ReservationItemId is the Id returned in the ReservationItem endpoint
- How do I check the outstanding payment balance of a reservation?
- Folio balance is available in the Folio.Balance field
- How do I search for room availability?
- You may use the GetAvailabilityByDay endpoint to retrieve the available room. The rates, photos and room details will be returned via this endpoint.
Can’t find your answer? Try to look on StackOverflow or comment here.
Leave A Comment?