Hello Softinn PMS users!
As a Finance Manager, you would like to know all the transactions that occurred on the particular day. In Softinn PMS , you could view all transactions that occurred during a day in the Transaction Journal listing.
Check out this video to find out where to view Transaction Journal Report in Softinn PMS :
Steps to View Transaction Journal Report in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property.
Step 3 : Click “Others“
Step 4 : Click “Report“
Step 5 : Click “Transaction Journal“
- You could see the audit date
- You could filter a Room Type to view the transaction journal for a particular room only
- You will be able to view the Transaction No.
- You could see the Account Code for each transaction
- You could view the Account Description such as Room Charges, Security Deposit, Payment Account, and Advance Deposit
- How much amount has been debited and credited will be recorded here for each of the transaction
- You could view who posted the transaction
Step 6 : Click “Excel” button to generate the Transaction Journal in Excel format
Hope this video helps on where to view Transaction Journal Report in Softinn PMS 🙂