If you are using Softinn to sell on your official website / blog and to sell on our marketplace LetsGoHoliday.my, AND AT THE SAME TIME you are selling on other OTAs like AirBnB, Agoda, Booking.com etc, then this article is for you to sync the calendar and allotment from other OTAs to Softinn.
NOTE: Please take note that iCal could sync allotment for vacation rental / BnB / homestay BUT it will NOT work well if you are hotels (who own more than 1 units). Refer to this article on why iCal does not works well for hotel owners.
NOTE: Please take note that iCal could sync only the allotment BUT NOT the selling price.
Steps to Import iCal for Your Property from Other OTAs
Please make sure you have gotten or export the iCal from the source (e.g. AirBnB, Agoda and etc). You may refer to this article if you haven’t.
- Login to Softinn Extranet. Then, click on “Calendar” from the dashboard.
- Choose the unit you wanted to sync the calendar (in case you have more than one units in an account). In the print screen taken below, unit “Standard King Room” is chosen.
- Click on “Import Calendar (iCal)” to import the iCal link.
- On the Import Calendar Prompt, paste the iCal link obtains from your source (e.g. AirBnB, Booking.com and etc).
- Click “Save Changes” to import.
You can refer to this guide to learn how to export iCal from Softinn Extranet.