Hello Softinn BE Guest, change of travel plan? Or your leave is not approved by your boss?
Wonder how to cancel your booking with us?
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to cancel your booking:
Steps to Cancel Your Booking:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1: Go to your booking confirmation email & your booking status will show as “Paid Booking”
Step 2: On the email, scroll to the bottom and click the “Modify or Cancel Booking” link
Step 3: Click “Cancel My Booking” if the Reservation code & email are pre-filled
Step 3: ^^Otherwise you could get the Reservation code and email from the booking confirmation email
Step 4: Once you’ve filled the Reservation code and email, you will see the “Cancellation Policy” notes for your reservation
Step 5: A timeline bar will be illustrated to you on the screen. Read it before you decide to cancel your booking.
- On the illustration, you will see if you are entitled to any refund. If yes, then you will be informed by how much you will be refunded.
Step 6: To proceed with the cancellation, click “Cancel My Booking”
Step 7: Fill in your bank account details. Please make sure of the accuracy of the bank account details, as we are not responsible if the refund is transferred to the incorrect bank account provided by you.
Step 8: After you confirm the accuracy of bank account details, click on “Yes, Cancel The Booking”
However, in case you are NOT eligible for a refund, what will you see?
- If you see the statement “ You are not eligible for any refund”, means your cancellation does not meet the hotel’s policy. You could refer to the cancellation policy for your booking on the pages
- Alternatively, you could also check the cancellation policy of your booking in the booking confirmation email
- Click the PDF booking ticket attachment in the email
- You would see the Hotel’s cancellation policy on the booking ticket
**NOTE: Our finance will process the refund within 14 working days and you will be notified in email once the transfer is completed.