Hello Softinn PMS user.
We have made the process of managing the reservation of your stayover guests easier on the In-House Guests page.
From this page, you could :
- Collect payment & Refund payment
- Collect and Refund security deposit
- Generate Receipt
- Add Charges
- Search for guests, and
- Export the list in Excel format
Check out this video to find out more about what you can do on the In-House Guests page :
How to Manage the Stayover Guests From the In-House Guests Page :
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click on the “Guest” and “In-House Guest List“
Step 4 : On the In-House Guests page, you will see a list of the in-house guests
Step 5 : The “Broom Stick” icon represents the Housekeeping status. If it is in Red color, which means the room is Dirty and needs to be cleaned.
Step 6 : Other than that, the “Payment” icon is in Green. It means no outstanding payment due as the guest has made full payment.
Step 7 : The “Security Deposit” icon is in Green color. This means that you have collected the security deposit from the guest
Step 8 : On the right side of the screen, you will see the Summary of Guest’s Reservation :
- You can click on the Folio number and you will be redirected to the Guest Folio of the guest.
- View the Guest Name, Check-In, and Check-Out date, Booking Source, and the Room Guests name
- View the room charges
- Collect and record the payment
- View and Add the other charges
- Record a refund of the extra payment to your guest
- Generate the Receipt
From the In-House Guest page, you can view the reservations of your stayover guests at one glance and manage them accordingly.