Hello Softinn Booking Engine users!
We have improved our “Maximum Guest Setting” in Softinn Extranet.
Along with this improvement, you are able to determine if you want to limit the total number of guests when the guests book the room on your Direct Booking Engine.
Let’s check out this video to find out more about the BE Max Guest Setting in Softinn Extranet.
Overview of BE Max Guest Setting in Softinn Extranet :
Step 1 : Log in to Softinn Extranet.
Step 2 : Choose the right property.
Step 3 : Click “MORE”
Step 4 : Click on the “Customize Booking Engine” button.
Note : On this page, you will be able to set it if you want to limit the max. number of guests for your direct booking.
- If you set it to “Yes”, the guests are not able to book more than the max guest you set for each room type in the Manage Room setup page.
- If you set it to “No”, the guests can book the room even if the total number of guests exceeds the max guest limit of the selected room type. However, the total number of guests is still limited to a maximum of 30% more than the maximum number of guests set in Softinn Extranet.
Step 5 : Go to the “Manage Room” page.
Step 6 : Click on the “Edit” button for each room type.
Step 7 : Fill in the maximum adults and maximum children.
Note: There will be a total maximum number of guests on the right written in light blue colour.
Step 8 : If you would like to further control on the number of children for each room type.
- Make sure you choose to limit the number of guests in Customize Booking Engine setting
- If you choose “Yes”, the total number of children cannot exceed the maximum number of children.
- If you choose “No”, the total number of children can exceed the maximum number of children, but the total number of guests cannot exceed the maximum number of guests.
Let’s set up the max guest setting in Softinn Extranet for your direct booking engine today! 🙂