Hello Softinn PMS user!
With the PMS payment gateway feature, hotels can easily collect online payments of any amount that hotels want to, from the guest. This will increase the confirmed bookings, especially for those offline reservations. An email will be sent to the guest to make online payments directly.
Successful payment transactions will be added automatically to the guest folio.
Check out this video to find out :
1. How to set up a PMS payment gateway
2. How to send an online payment request to your guest from Softinn PMS
NOTE: This feature, at the moment, is only available for our hotel merchants in Malaysia and Indonesia markets.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out about PMS Payment Gateway in Softinn PMS :
Online Payment Collection in PMS:
With the PMS payment gateway feature, here are the features and functions:
- Set Up PMS Payment Gateway in Softinn PMS
- If you are using Softinn Booking Engine and have set up your payment gateway on Extranet, you can import your BE payment gateway settings to PMS. Click on “Import BE Settings” to import the BE payment gateway settings.
- Set up the PMS Payment Method & Account mapping, so that when a payment was made successfully by the guest PMS will automatically record the payment to the designated payment account for you
- Customize the payment buttons to appear on the online payment page to your guest
- Send Online Payment Request to the Guest
- You can send the payment request to the guest by click on the “Request Payment” button on the “Reservations” page
- You can also send the online payment request directly from the guest folio page by clicking on the “Send Payment Request” button
- You can send a reminder to your guest by clicking on the “Resend” button. An email will be sent to the guest
- Note: Only those with the “Send Payment Request” access granted will be able to perform this action. Go to your hotel supervisor if you need this access
- Cancel the Online Payment Request to the Guest
- You can cancel the payment request that has already been sent to the guest, you can click on the “Cancel” button
- The status payment request will be updated from Pending to Cancelled. Your guest will receive an email informing them that the payment request has been cancelled
- Note: You will not be able to cancel the payment request if the guest has paid for it
Let’s start collecting online payment from your guest and increase your confirmed booking with PMS Payment Gateway in Softinn PMS 🙂