Hello Softinn PMS users!
Guest Ledger shows you a summary of all guests folios residing in your hotel on a specific date.
Check out this video to find out where to view Guest Ledger in Softinn PMS :
Steps to View Guest Ledger in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property.
Step 3 : Click on the “Other”
Step 4 : Click “Report”
Step 5 : Click “Financial Report”
Step 6 : Click “Guest Ledger”
Step 7 : You’ll see the Guest Ledger page
- You could see the audit date for the specific date
- There will be a list of open folio for the particular date, with an opening balance of brought forward from yesterday.
- “Debit” refers to revenue & charges that were charged to the guests
- “Credit” refers to payments collected & deposit transferred to guest folios
- When the Ending balance show as “Negative balance“, it means the hotel owes to the guest (very likely the refundable security deposit held by the hotel)
- When the Ending balance shows as “Positive balance“, it means the guest owes to the hotel (very likely the outstanding charges is not been paid by the guest yet)
Hope this video helps you to understand what is Guest Ledger and where to view it in Softinn PMS 🙂