Hello Softinn PMS user! We now have our Softinn Channel Manager 🙂 If you are subscribing to our Channel Manager (CM), worry not, our Channel Manager is integrated with our Softinn PMS.
Speaking on CM, it is important for you to know how to use and manage Inventory Page on your PMS Dashboard after you have setup the room rate plan. Inventory page is useful for you to flush the instruction to the OTA for your Hotel rooms ‘Availability’ and ‘Price’
Hence, this guide and video will explain about the Inventory Page in Softinn PMS.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out what you can do on the inventory page in Softinn PMS :
1.Room Type and Rate Plan
- You will able to view your Hotel room type and the rate plan that you have done the setup previously.
- Availability is the number of rooms that you’ll flush to the OTA. If you’re connected to the OTA and you would like to flush the information that your Hotel room is available to sell for the 10 units to each of OTA, you can update the Availability.
- Availability number will reduce when you have received a reservation or when you block the calendar for Maintenance or Housekeeping tasks.
- Occupancy refers to how many units of the room that you have setup for the Room Number on the ‘Room Type & No’ page.
- Occupancy number will be reduced when you have received a reservation or when you block the calendar for Maintenance or Housekeeping tasks.
4. Sync with Calendar button
- The room allotment from the Calendar will be synced to the Availability in the Inventory Page
- Before you click the button, please make sure you would like to sync the calendar to the availability. Once you have clicked the button, the action cannot be undone.
Let’s start to update your Inventory Page in Softinn PMS! 🙂