Hello Softinn PMS user! We now have our Softinn Channel Manager 🙂 If you are subscribing to our Channel Manager (CM), worry not, our Channel Manager is integrated with our Softinn PMS.
On Inventory Page, you can update and apply additional restrictions to the applicable OTA. The additional restrictions are as follows:
- Update the Minimum Stay & Maximum Stay
- Update Extra Adult Rate & Extra Child Rate
- Closed the Room to Arrival & Departure
- Stop sell the room
These additional restrictions will only apply to those OTA which has the same restrictions settings. Once you have inserted the additional restrictions in Softinn PMS, the instruction will be flush to the selected OTA. 🙂
Let’s check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to manage the additional restrictions features on Inventory Page in Softinn PMS :
- The minimum number of nights a guest must book when they make a reservation.
2. Maximum Stay
- The maximum number of nights a guest must book when they make a reservation.
3. Closed To Arrival
- You could apply these restrictions when your Hotel does not want to accept any check-in guest on a particular date. Therefore, there will be no check-in guest but the guest can still proceed to check-out on the day.
- This restriction will be useful when your Hotel do not have enough front desk officer that is working on that day.
4. Closed To Departure
- You could apply these restrictions when you Hotel does not want to handle any check-out guest on a particular date. Therefore, there will be no check-out guest but the guest still can proceed to check-in on the day.
5. Extra Adult Rate & Extra Child Rate
- This restriction will be useful when you would like to apply the extra rate for the number of adults and children.
- After you have updated this restriction, the new charges will be applied when they insert the number of pax that is exceeding the number of pax allowed for the particular room.
6. Stop Sell
- This restriction will be useful when the Hotel wants to adjust the price and availability on Channel Manager.
- This is to avoid any booking received from the OTA while the Hotel is deciding & updating on the price and availability.
Hope it helps you to manage the additional restrictions features on Inventory Page in Softinn PMS ! 🙂
- To update the additional restrictions, you could update from the Quick Update button or click the lightning icon in green color
- Icon Door Open in Green color: The room is open for Arrival/Departure