Let’s imagine that you’ve received a new reservation from your OTAs, for example, AgodaYCS. The reservation will be auto pushed from your OTAs to Softinn PMS.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to assign a Room Number to Reservations Auto-Pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS :
Steps to Assign a Room Number to Reservations Auto-Pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS :
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS.
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click ‘Reservation‘
Step 4 : Select the preferred date range
- You’ll see a new reservation has been pushed from your OTAs to Softinn PMS ‘Reservation‘ page
- Room Type has been auto-assigned
- Booking Source will be showing OTAs name
- Room No. is not auto-assigned to the reservation
- Collection Mode will show ‘Channel Collect‘ as OTAs help to collect on behalf of You
- You’ll be able to see the Total Fees that have been pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS too
Step 5 : Click ‘Edit‘ to assign the Room No. for this reservation
Step 6 : Select the Room Number
Step 7 : Click ‘Save Reservation‘
Room Number has successfully been assigned! 🙂
- The reservation has been reflected on the ‘Calendar‘ page after you’ve assigned Room No.
- On the ‘Inventory‘ page, the occupancy will show 1 ‘Occupied’ out of 1 as the Room No. has been assigned to the reservation.
Remember to assign a Room No. to reservations that are auto-pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS 🙂