Hello Softinn PMS & Softinn Channel Manager subscriber! This video will be applicable to Softinn Channel Manager Subscribers only.
Let’s imagine that you’ve received a new reservation from your OTAs, for example, AgodaYCS. The reservation will be auto pushed from your OTAs to Softinn PMS.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out what will happen when the hotel received the reservations Auto-Pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS :
What Will Happen When Hotel Received a New Reservation Auto-Pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS :
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS.
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click ‘Reservation‘
Step 4 : Select the preferred date range
- You’ll see a new reservation has been pushed from your OTAs to Softinn PMS ‘Reservation‘ page
- Room Type has been auto-assigned
- Booking Source will be showing OTAs name
- Room No. is auto-assigned to the reservation
- Collection Mode will show ‘Channel Collect‘ as OTAs help to collect on behalf of You
- You’ll be able to see the Total Fees that have been pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS too
- The reservation has been reflected on the ‘Calendar‘ page because the room number has been auto-assigned by the system.
- On the ‘Inventory‘ page, the occupancy will show 1 ‘Occupied’ out of 1 as the Room No. has been auto-assigned to the reservation.
Hope this video helps you to understand on what will happen when the hotel received the reservations Auto-Pushed from OTAs to Softinn PMS 🙂
Leave A Comment?