Hello Softinn PMS user!
This video is for Softinn Channel Manager users. After you have mapped your OTAs with Softinn Channel Manager, you could obtain your OTAs’ guest credit card payment details through your Softinn PMS.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out where to view OTA booking in Softinn PMS :
Steps to View OTA Booking Payment Details in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click ‘Reservation‘
Step 4 : Click ‘OTA Booking Details‘
- By default, only Lodge Owner will be able to view the OTA Booking Details page in PMS
- It is up to the Lodge Owner to grant access for his internal team to view this page
Step 5 : Those with access, you will see the list of bookings received from your connected OTAs on this page
Step 6 : You’ll be able to view the guest name, booking amount, booking type, booking source, and guest check-in date.
Step 7 : To view the OTA booking payment details, click the ‘eye’ icon
Step 8 : Key in the Access Key, Only user with the Access Key would be able to view the booking payment details
- The Access Key will be provided upon request only
- You could request the Access Key from Softinn by sending an email to email@example.com
Step 9 : After you keyed-in the Access Key, click ‘Okay‘ button to view the credit card details of the guest booked through OTAs
- Softinn will ONLY share the Access Key to the property’s owner or admin
- For security purposes, the booking details for each reservation can only be seen ONCE
Hope this video helps you on where to view OTA booking payment details in Softinn PMS 🙂