Even if you have a great blog website for users to view but they cannot do any reservations then it will not benefit you.
Check out the video & simple steps below to add Softinn Booking Engine to your blogspot :
Install Booking Engine to Your Blogspot
Follow the guidelines below:
1. Sign In to your Softinn Extranet account.
2. Click the More tab and choose Generate URL Link.
3. Click green button of “Copy” to copy the link of the booking engine URL.
4. Open your Blogger account. Add a new page. Give a name to your page (e.g. Book Now).
Then, click “HTML“, and Paste the URL that you copied in Step 3 to the space provided.
5. Then click Compose to view and this is how it should show up in your blog. Then, click Save and Publish.
Here is how it should appear on your blog when you click Preview.
Now you can add booking engine to your Blogspot account for your homestay reservation.
Your customers can now do booking anytime anywhere. Hope this helps!