Hello Softinn Extranet user!
For merchants who choose to be an Approve-Based Booking merchant (ABB), this video is useful on how to REJECT a Booking Request which the requested check-in date of your property has been fully booked OR your property cannot accommodate the number of guests.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to REJECT a Booking Request (BR):
Steps to Reject Booking Request (BR):
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1: When a guest sends a BR to you, the system will send you a notification by SMS And also Email.
- SMS notification will be sent to the registered mobile phone number submitted along with your agreement.
- Email notification is as pictured below. You’ll get a pending BR email.
Step 2: Check for “No. of Pax” filled in by guests. Reject the BR if “No. of Pax” exceeds your “Max. Pax”. You can check from Email OR on Softinn Extranet Dashboard. Either one will do.
- From Email, scroll to the bottom of the BR email and look for “No. of Guests” and “Max. Pax”.
- From Softinn Extranet Dashboard,
(i) You may click the link given in the SMS that you received. The link will redirect you to Softinn Extranet
(ii) Login to Softinn Extranet
(iii) Select the right property.
(iv) Click “Booking“
(v) On the BR, check if the “Total Pax” exceeds your Max Pax.
(vi) If the Total Pax exceed your Max Pax, you have the right to reject this BR
(vi) Click “Reject” button to reject the BR
Step 3: You can respond to BR via Email OR Extranet. Either one will do.
- If reply by Email: – If the requested check-in date is NOT available, or the “No. of Pax” exceeds your “Max Pax”, just click “Reject” button in the email.
- If reply by Softinn Extranet Dashboard: – If the requested check-in date is NOT available, or the “No. of Pax” exceeds your “Max Pax”, just click “Reject” button in the dashboard.
Step 4: After you’ve rejected the BR, the system will notify your guest through email about the rejection. Guests will never be able to proceed to payment for this booking request.
**NOTE: You can refer to this guide for a demo of how to accept a booking request.