Hello Softinn PMS users.
This video guide is only applicable to:
- Softinn PMS users only; AND
- Softinn PMS users who subscribed to STAAH or SiteMinder Channel Manager
For Softinn Master plan and All-Star plan users, please reach out to the Softinn Account Manager to add more rooms as we will be doing this for you.
To begin with, imagine that you would like to add a new room type which is Sunset Villa Room for 2 units.
Let’s check out this video to find out more about how you can perform this action. 🙂
Step to Add New Room Type in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Log in to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click on the “Setup” and “All Setup” options.
Step 4 : On the Room Section, click on “Room Type & Number”.
- From this page, you can view the list of room types that you have set up before.
Step 5 : To add a new room type, click on the “Add Room Type” button.
- Insert the Room Type name, Reference code, maximum number of guests, the number of rooms, and description. You also can upload the room photos.
Step 6 : After that, you can proceed to add the room numbers to this newly added room type.
- Then, click on the “Add Room” button to add the room number.
Step 7 : Once you have successfully added the room number, you will need to go to the Rate Plan page.
- Select the rate plan that need to be map to the room type
- Fill in the Rate code and default rate. Then, click on the “Add Connection” button.
Step 8 : After that, please go to the PMS Inventory page. As you can see on this page, it shows the availability is underselling now.
Step 9 : Click on the “Sync from PMS Calendar” button to update the availability to the latest number following the number in your PMS Calendar.
- For STAAH or Siteminder Channel Manager user:
- Please go to the PMS Room Type page. Then, click on the “Edit” button to enable “Connect to STAAH” or “SiteMinder” function and fill in the Room Code and Inventory Code, if any. Once done, click on the “Save Changes” button.
- After that, inform Softinn Account Manager so that he or she will need to reach out to STAAH or the SiteMinder Technical Team to establish the connection for this room type.
- You will need to make sure the availability has been synced successfully from the PMS Inventory page to your respective channel manager dashboard.
- If you would like to increase the quantity of room more than the subscription plan that you subscribed to, please reach out to the Softinn Account Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this video helps you on how to add new room types in Softinn PMS.