Hello, existing Softinn BE merchant, thank you for subscribing Softinn PMS! Wondering whether you need to setup room type that you have allocated to Softinn BE to PMS again?
Well, for existing Softinn merchant you can save your hassle in setting up the room type again in PMS. That piece of information will be automatically synced from Softinn BE to Softinn PMS. However, you can still edit them as you wish!
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to setup room type & add room number to each room type in Softinn PMS:
Steps to Setup Room Type & Add Room Number to Each Room Type in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Click ‘SETUP’
Step 3 : Choose ‘Room’
Step 4 : Click on ‘Room Type & No.’
Step 5 : Our system will help to create room type and name it according to the room type that you have listed in Softinn BE. You can click on the ‘Eye’ icon to view details of respective room type
Step 6 : Click on the ‘Pencil’ icon to edit details of room type. Key in reference code for the respective room type
Step 7 : You can also make changes on the maximum guest and add descriptions for each room type
- Note : Once you have added the new room type on Softinn PMS, make sure you update the max pax on Softinn Extranet. By default, the max pax you set on PMS will be set as max adult on Softinn Extranet.
Step 8 : Upload a photo for the respective room type
Step 9 : Once done, ‘Save Changes’
Step 10: Choose the correct Room Type
Step 11 : Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Setup For Me’. System will add room based on the stated no. of room built. You need to click on the ‘pencil’ icon to add room number to each room type that you have created
Step 12 : Other than that, you need to key in floor, wing, tower and tags for the respective room
Step 13 : Remember to ‘Save Changes’ once done
- Click ‘Add Room’ if you want to add more rooms for a specific room type
- You can close specific room/ room type by switching to inactive at the ‘Status’. Room status will change from green to grey color. Grey color means that you have closed the room successfully.
- If your hotel has done the renovation or restructuring, which needs a change in the room type that you are selling, you can set inactive for rooms that you no longer use before adding the new room types. So that, the active built unit will not be more than the subscribed plan.
- If you want to update the units more than the plan that you subscribe to, you are not allowed to do so. Do reach out to Softinn Account Manager to upgrade to the higher plan.
Let’s start to set up the room type and add room numbers now in Softinn PMS!