Hello Softinn PMS users.
This video guide is only applicable to:
- Softinn PMS users only; AND
- Softinn PMS users who subscribed to STAAH or SiteMinder Channel Manager
For Softinn Master plan and All-Star plan users, please reach out to the Softinn Account Manager to add more rooms as we will be doing this for you.
To begin with, imagine that you would like to add 2 more rooms to the existing King Bedroom room type.
Let’s check out this video to find out more about how you can perform this action :
Step to Add More Rooms to an Existing Room Type:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Log in to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click on the “Setup” and “All Setup” options.
Step 4 : On the Room Section, click on “Room Type & Number”.
- From this page, you can view the list of room types that you have set up before.
Step 5 : To increase the number of unit, click on the “Edit” button for King Bedroom. And then, on the number of rooms field.
Step 6 : After that, click on the “Save Changes” button.
Step 7 : To add the room number, make sure you select the right room type.
Step 8 : Then, click on the “Add Room” button to add the room number.
Step 9 : After that, please go to the PMS Inventory page. As you can see on this page, it shows the availability is underselling now.
Step 10 : Click on the “Sync from PMS Calendar” button to update the availability to the latest number following the number in your PMS Calendar.
- For STAAH or Siteminder Channel Manager user:
- Please inform your Channel Manager providers to update the number of rooms on the Channel Manager Dashboard, and
- Login to your Channel Manager extranet to make sure the availability has been synced and reflected correctly.
(Note: please allow 2-3 minutes for the sync to update Staah or Siteminder)
- If you would like to increase the quantity of room more than the subscription plan that you subscribed to, please reach out to the Softinn Account Manager or email us at email@example.com
Hope this video helps you on how to add more rooms to an existing room type in Softinn PMS. 🙂