A smart hotelier or an accommodation business owner would know how important it is to run good marketing campaigns to improve the revenue stream for his business. Giving away promotion or discount is often one of the way to attract bookings. Managing promotion campaign is not easy if you were to do it manually when it comes to tracking and analyzing the performance of the promotion campaign.
Softinn Promo Code system offers you a Lazada-liked promo code system that helps hotelier in terms of creating promo code with specified criteria, managing the promotion usage, and analyzing the promotion performance.
Check out this video to learn How to create your own promo code using Softinn Extranet. We illustrate with several promotion campaign examples to help you understand better.
Steps to Create Promo Code for Your Hotel Guests Using Softinn Extranet
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1: Login to Softinn Extranet
Step 2: Select the right property
Step 3: Click “MORE”
Step 4: Select “Create Promo Code”
Step 5: Click “+” button
Step 6: Select the right “Promotion Type” according to your promotion campaign objective (i.e. Basic ; Early Booker ; Last Minute)
Step 7: Define and set your promotion campaign criteria by filling in the Promo Code Form (i.e.: Campaign name, Promo Code Prefix, Promo values, Promotion Validity date, Allowed Check-in date,…etc)
- Promotion Validity date means the date your guest shall make booking in order to enjoy the promo code
- Allowed Check-in date means the date you guest could check-in & stay at your hotel
Step 8: Click “Save Changes” once you are happy with the setting.
Step 9: On the Promotion dashboard, you will see the promotion campaign that you created. Click on the “i” icon to view the Promotion Usage of the campaign, its promotion details, its QR code, and also the list of unique codes generated, if any.
Step 10: You may edit the campaign as and when needed
Step 11: You may turn on / turn off the campaign as you wish by changing the “Status” (Active OR Inactive) of the campaign too
- On your Extranet, go to More → “Generate URL Link” to go to your property Booking Engine, try to make a test booking with this promo code. You could then experience from a guest’s perspective who make a booking using this promo code on your booking engine.
- To create a Last Minute Promotion Type, check out this guide to learn more.
- To create an Early Bird Booking Promotion, check out this guide to learn more.
- To create a Private Offer promotion to your hotel VIP, check out this guide to learn more.
- Make use of the QR Code feature on the Softinn Promo Code system. You may display it over your hotel front desk counter, print on marketing materials, share on your social media platform, or send in email to your guests.
- If you need a details guidelines about how to fill in the Promo Code Form, check out this guide.
A smart Hotelier should plan, run, manage, and analyze promotion campaigns for a healthy and better revenue management for his or her business. Are you a smart one?