Hello Softinn PMS user!
Let’s imagine your Hotel runs for 3 working shifts in a day which are :
- Morning : 7.00 AM to 3.00 PM
- Afternoon: 3.00 PM to 11.00 PM
- Evening : 11.00 PM to 7.00 AM
On Softinn PMS, you could setup shifts for your Hotel.
Check out this video to find out where to setup hotel work shifts in Softinn PMS :
Steps to Setup Work Shifts in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click “Others” and go to “Setup”
Step 4 : Click “General” and click “Shift”
Step 5 : On the Shift section, click “Add Shift” button
Step 6 : Insert the shift name
Step 7 : Select Start and End Shift Time
Step 8 : You could customize the color for each of shift, if you want to
Step 9 : Once done, click “Save Changes”
You have successfully setup all work shifts. 🙂
Next, you can add your staff name that is on duty for each shift.
Step 10 : Click “Add User” and select the correct staff name
- You will be able to view what is the staff/user role that you’ve assigned to them in Softinn system
Step 11 : You can Apply To either Everyday, on a specific Day or Date
Step 12 : Select the correct Off Day for your staff
Step 13 : Once done, click “Save Changes”
You have successfully added the staff for a specific shift. Once you’ve added the staff for each shift, you could manage your staff from Shift Calendar.
Step 14 : To go to Shift Calendar, click “OTHERS”
Step 15 : Click “SHIFT” and click “Calendar”
- You could view the staffs name that you’ve setup previously
- You could view who is on leave and which staff that is on duty during the day
- If your staff is absent from shift, then you can click “On Leave” so that this staff name will not appear on the shift report
- If you would like to add an OT staff to a shift, click on “Add OT staff” so that the staff name will appear on the shift report