Hello Softinn PMS user! Are you new to Softinn PMS and looking forward to making use of it for your property? Yes? That’s great! Let’s learn how you can log in to Softinn PMS and explore what Softinn PMS Dashboard has to offer for you.
On Softinn PMS Dashboard, you can navigate through the main features of PMS such as managing reservations, calendar, inventory, guests, room and generating reports. From the dashboard, you can also create a room reservation, check for room status and assign a room straightaway. Other info related to your property performance is also displayed in one single page view.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how you can log in to Softinn PMS and discover what’s on Softinn PMS Dashboard
Steps to Login to Softinn PMS & What’s on Softinn PMS Dashboard:
Follow the guidelines below:
PART 1: Login to Softinn PMS
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS: https://pms.mysoftinn.com/
Step 2 : Select the right property.
Step 3 : Check for your email ID on the top right of the page.
You are now logged-in to Softinn PMS.
PART 2: What’s on Softinn PMS Dashboard
Your PMS Dashboard will display the following features for you to manage your property:
- Reservation: To add & edit a reservation
- Calendar: To view and manage room’s calendar
- Inventory: To manage room inventory so it will sync to Siteminder (Channel Manager). Available ONLY if you use Channel Manager (Siteminder).
- Housekeeping: To manage work orders for housekeeping, inspection and lost & found.
- Guests: To view and manage your guests lists
- Room: To assign room to a reservation and check for room status
- Reports: To view and generate relevant reports for business performance reporting
- Setup: To setup your property before start using Softinn PMS, such as Booking Source, Room Tag, Payment methods, Folio design, and many more.
From Softinn PMS Dashboard, you can:
- Create a reservation (for bookings from OTA & Walk-in).
NOTE: For bookings received through Softinn BE reservation would be automatically created in PMS).
- Check for room status and assign a room straightaway on the PMS Dashboard
- View your property performance by Revenue or No. of Rooms Occupied at one click
- View where your bookings come from, the number of bookings, and the booking revenue
- View your incoming guests list, checking-out guests and current in-house guests list.
The System Message board will remind you that night audit will be done by System at the stated time.
Let’s start using Softinn PMS now!