Hello Softinn PMS user!
This video will show the pre-arrival web check-in service in Softinn PMS.
Imagine you have a group tour that is going to check-in to your hotel. With this pre-arrival web check-in service, you could invite the tour guide to :
- Do self-service pre-arrival web check-in
- Assign their guests to the right room as they want
- Submit their guest travel documents online prior to arrival
After the guest performed the pre-arrival web check-in steps, you could verify their documents and add the guest to the room in Softinn PMS.
Check out this video to get an overview idea about Pre-Arrival Web Check-In Service in Softinn PMS 🙂
Introduction to Pre-Arrival Web Check-In Service in Softinn PMS:
With the pre-arrival web check-in service, here are the features and functions:
- You could do the pre-arrival web check-in service setup
- You could set up the maximum number of hours you allow your guest to do pre-arrival web check-in prior to their check-in date
- You could set up what are the required travel documents to be submitted by your guest on the web check-in process
- NOTE: By Default, only Lodge Owner has the access to update the Pre-Arrival Check-In Setup
- You could initiate a pre-arrival web check-in email invitation to your guest
- Before guest could perform do pre-arrival web check-in process, the hotel needs to send the pre-arrival web check-in email to the guest first
- On the Reservations List page, click on the “Mail” icon to send the email to this guest
NOTE: Make sure you have the email address for guest in guest details
- Guest could perform pre-arrival web check-in process
- Guest could insert the room guest name and assign the room type to the guest
- Guest could attach the travel documents prior to their arrival
- You could verify pre-arrival check-ins documents & update guest reservations
- On the Reservation Pre-Arrival Check-In page, Hotel Front Desk Officer could perform verification on the pre-arrival check-ins documents submitted by your guest
- You would also see the room guest name and the travel documents, as well as which room the guest was assigned to stay
- NOTE: By Default, only Lodge Owner has the access to verify the Pre-Arrival Check-Ins documents verification page.
Proudly brought to you the Pre-Arrival Web Check-In Service by Softinn, especially for your Group Tour reservations 🙂
Start using it today 🙂