Hello Softinn PMS user! As a Hotel Manager / Supervisor, you may want to monitor your staff activities on your PMS.
In Softinn PMS, you could generate Activity Log Report and view ‘Who-Did-What-at-When’ in PMS.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out where you can view the activity log report in Softinn PMS:
Steps to View Activity Log Report on PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click on ‘REPORT’
Step 4 : Choose ‘Activity Log‘
Step 5 : Select a date range in the date box column (Eg. 1/8 to 31/8)
Step 6 : Select the Activity Log Type you want from the dropdown menu. You may select multiple Types (Eg. Reservation & Folio). Click ‘Apply‘
Step 7 : At the bottom right of the page, choose the number of results per page.
Step 8 : Then click “Refresh” icon.
Step 9 : You can view the Activity Log as per the ‘Types’ that you selected. You can also view activities done by different users to your PMS.
Step 10 : Text in green is refer to the specific Reservation No. or Folio No. You may click on it to view the reservation/guest folio details
Step 11 : You may click Action ‘i‘ icon button.
- On this page, you would be able to view the activities done by your staffs
- You’ll able to see the Activity Log type, user email details, the date and time for the activity
- You’ll see what the user had done to the reservation
- You’ll be able to view when your staff has proceeded to check-in the guest
- You can view the Original Data and Edited Data. For example, Reservation Status has been changed from ‘Arrival’ to ‘Checked In’
- You also can view what time your staff have checked-in the guest
- You’ll able to see when your staff add or edit the payment on Guest Folio
With this Activity Log Report, it helps you when it comes to knowing ‘Who-Did-What-at-When’.
Hope this video helps you on Where to View Activity Log Report in Softinn PMS 🙂