Hello Softinn PMS users! As a Front Desk officer, your responsibility is to add a reservation for the walk-in guests or the guest who makes a booking through the OTAs.
Before you add a new reservation, make sure you have :
- Setup the Rate Plan (click here to view the video)
- Update the Rates for Weekend & Weekday on Inventory Page (click here to view the video)
Once done the setup, let’s add a new reservation in Softinn PMS.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to add new reservation without tax in Softinn PMS :
Steps to Add New Reservation Without Tax in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS.
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Click “Reservation”.
Step 4 : Click “Add New Reservation”.
Step 5 : Fill in the new reservation details.
Step 6 : Select the Guest Name. You can update the guest details in Reservation page
Step 7 : In the booking source column, choose a booking source. Fill in the number of children, infants, and comments of guests, if any.
Step 8 : Select the Rate Plan
- The Rates that you have updated on Inventory page will appear in Daily Rates
- You may override the Daily Rates, if you want to
Step 9 : Insert the Room Payment amount, Payment Method & Payment Account.
Step 10 : Once done, click “Save Reservation”.
The new reservation has been added successfully. The status of reservation will show “Arrival” in Blue color for reservation created in the same day as check-in date.
Step 11 : Click “Guest Folio” icon
Step 12 : Upon check-in, when you collect the Refundable Security Deposit from the Guest, Click ‘Collect Deposit‘ button to record the refundable security deposit.
Step 13 : Proceed to check-in the guest.
- Yellow Exclamation Mark icon referring the charges/ security deposit is not fully paid/refunded/reversed
- Green Tick icon referring the charges is fully paid
- Remember to refund the Security Deposit before check-out the guest
Start adding new reservations for walk-in guests in PMS now! 🙂