Hello Softinn PMS users! As a Front Desk officer, your responsibility is to add a reservation for the walk-in guests or the guest who makes a booking through the OTAs.
Before you add a new reservation, make sure you have :
- Setup the Rate Plan (click here to view the video)
- Update the Rates for Weekend & Weekday on Inventory Page (click here to view the video)
Once done the setup, let’s add a new reservation in Softinn PMS.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to add new reservation without tax in Softinn PMS :
Steps to Add New Reservation Without Tax in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn PMS.
Step 2 : Select the right property
Step 3 : Click “ Create Reservation”
Step 4 : Fill in the new reservation details.
Step 5 : In the booking source column, choose a booking source.
Step 6 : Select the Guest Name. You can update the guest details on the Reservation page.
Step 7 : Select the check-in and check-out date
Step 8 : Select the Room Type and Room No.
Step 9 : Select the Rate Plan
- The Rates that you have updated on Inventory page will appear in Daily Rates
- You may override the Daily Rates, if you want to
Step 10 : Insert the Room Payment amount, Payment Method & Payment Account, if you have collected it from the guest.
Step 11 : Insert the refundable security deposit if you have collected it from the guest.
Step 12 : Once all the information has been filled in, you can click on the “Save” icon in green to save the reservation.
- Yellow triangle icon referring to the Security Deposit/ charges is not refunded yet
- Remember to refund the Security Deposit before check-out the guest
Start adding new reservations for walk-in guests in PMS now! 🙂