Hello Softinn Subscribers! Softinn offers flexibility to our Subscribers to choose which booking payment setting he/she prefers to use. The flexibility is only offered to our merchants who have paid for Softinn’s subscription plan (exclude free and trial plans). There are 3 options in booking payment setting, which are as below:
(1) Collected by Softinn;
(2) Collected by You (Host);
(3) Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)
The table below summarizes the comparison between these 3 options:
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out how to setup booking payment setting on Softinn Extranet
Steps to Setup Booking Payment Setting on Extranet
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Login to Softinn Extranet
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : Click on “MORE”
Step 4 : Choose “Payment Gateway Setting”
Step 5: Choose either one of the payment setting you prefer (i.e.: Collected by Softinn/Collected by You/ Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)
Step 6: Click on “Save Changes” after selected the option
EXTRA Steps for Option: “Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)”:
Step 7: Apply for a payment gateway account with one/more of our partnering payment gateway providers. Check out the guide below on how to apply for a payment gateway account:
- How to apply for an account with Billplz
- How to apply for an account with eGHL
- How to apply for an account with PayPal
- How to apply for an account with iPay88 Malaysia
Step 8: Insert your payment gateway Key or ID to payment gateway setting “Live” account on Softinn Extranet (as per screenshot 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3).
After inserted the Key/ID, Click “SAVE“. You may then test the payment page if you want to.
Screenshot 2.1: Billplz Settings
Screenshot 2.2: eGHL Settings
Screenshot 2.3: PayPal Settings
Screenshot 2.4: iPay88 Settings
3. You can choose to turn ON / OFF one or more than one payment gateway account, as you wish (as per screenshot 3.1 below). Click “Save Changes” once done.
Screenshot 3.1: Enable or Disable Option
If you choose “Collected by You (Using Payment Gateway)”, you would need to take note on :
- How to handle booking Cancellation & Refund requests. We have compiled a simple flowchart as a guide for you on how to handle booking Cancellation & Refund requests
- How to handle credit card chargeback case, if any. We have also compiled a simple flowchart as a guide for you on how to handle chargeback case
- How to customise Payment Gateway Label & Icons. We have compiled a video as a guide for you on how to customise payment gateway label & icons
Let’s choose your preferred booking payment setting on Softinn Extranet today!