Hello Softinn PMS user, wondering how to search for today’s arrivals & departures or how many in-house guests you have? What you need to do when guests want to check-in or check-out?
As a Front Desk officer, you’re required to handle the check-in and check-out guests on a daily basis. In Softinn PMS, you’re able to monitor for today’s arrival, departures, and the number of in-house guests.
Check out the video & guidelines below to find out more on how to check-in & check-out a guest in Softinn PMS:
Steps to Check-In & Check-Out A Guest in Softinn PMS:
Follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 : Go to Softinn PMS
Step 2 : Select the correct property
Step 3 : At ‘HOME’ page
Step 4 : You can see today’s arrivals, departures & in-house guests
Step 5 : Click on ‘Arrival’ to check-in a guest. You can click on ‘View Reservation’ to view the respective guest’s details
Step 6 : To edit the reservation detail of guests if needed, you may go to the ‘Guest Folio‘ and ‘Reservation‘ page to edit the details.
Step 7 : Then, once you’re ready to check in the guest, proceed to click on ‘Check-in.’ You are allowed to change the check-in time of guests. For example, guests request to check-in early. Remember to click ‘Apply’ after you change
Step 8 : To check out a guest, Click on ‘Check-out’
Step 9 : Change the check-out time based on the guest’s exact check-out time or based on their special requested check-out time. Then, double-check the reservation details. Once correct, click on ‘Yes, Check-Out Now’
- In Guest Folio page, a green tick icon referring to the Charges has been paid. The related transactions for the Charges will be auto highlighted
- In Guest Folio page, a yellow exclamation mark referring to the charges is not fully refunded/reversed or paid
- You’re not able to check-out the guest when the Folio balance is not zero
- You can email OR print a receipt & invoice for guests and for your own record. Check out this guide on How to Generate, Print & Email Receipt & Invoice on Softinn PMS
- To know how to print a guest folio, check out this guide
Hope this helps you to check-in and check-out guest smoothly 🙂